Get the most out of teaching with Blackboard and Collaborate
Whether you are brand new to teaching online or looking to make some improvements to what you have started, Blackboard Instructor Webinar Series is a set of free webinars on basic and advanced topics form Blackboard Academy.
- Blackboard Learn Basics (Original) - 3/2 @ 2 PM EST
- Blackboard Learn Basics (Ultra) - 3/3 @ 2 PM EST
- Blackboard Collaborate Basics - 3/4 @ 2 PM EST
- Blackboard Collaborate: Beyond the Basics - 3/9 @ 2 PM EST
- Setting up the Gradebook (Original) - 3/10 @ 2 PM EST
- Setting up the Gradebook (Ultra) - 3/11 @ 2 PM EST
- Creating Assignments in Blackboard (Original) - 3/16 @ 2 PM EST
- Creating Tests in Blackboard Learn (Original) - 3/17 @ 2 PM EST
- Grading in Blackboard Learn (Original) - 3/18 @ 2 PM EST
- Improving Student Engagement (Original) - 3/23 @ 2 PM EST
- Guide to Building Mobile Content (Original & Ultra) - 3/24 @ 2 PM EST
Have a question about Blackboard or Collaborate? Join a live Office Hours session where Blackboard experts will be on hand to answer questions, demonstrate workflows and provide guidance on teaching remotely.
- Ask the Experts: Blackboard Learn (Original & Ultra) - 3/24 @ 4 PM EST
- Ask the Experts: Blackboard Collaborate - 3/25 @ 2 PM EST
All webinars will be recorded and emailed to you after the session. Even if you can't attend live, please register so you can receive the recording.
Posted: February 11, 2021, 10:06 AM